Audray’s 4th Birthday

We made these cute ‘Ice-cream on a stick’ invitations togehther with Audrey. I bought different colored papper and wooden ice-cream sticks in a stationery shop. Then we made patterns of cardboard and copied them on colored paper. We used a papper puncher to make these little papper dots. It was easy and fun project! You can use a glue stick or double sided adhesive tape to stick them together. I wrote the invitation text on the back of the ‘Ice- cream’ by hand, but you can print them out before and then glue on the backside, already having text on them.
As I’ve told you in other article (read here), I love to make little snacks for kids. At this time I made a plate of joghurt with strawberries, cholotate milk with Domino cookies and strawberry milk with oatmeal cookies

I bought two types of pastry baskets and filled with cheese salad. Audrey’s birthday is in May, so I decorated them with spring onions and lilac flowers


I love to use good quality plastic shot glasses for making small snacks. Kids love these carrot & cucumber sticks. I poured the white yogurt sauce with a little garlic and dill at the bottom of the glass. There are a variety of vegetables, which can be served in this way, for example - zucchini, peppers, rutabaga, celery stalks and so on.  

This is my favorite cup cake recipe, which is not actually a cup cake recipe… It was my favorite Carrot cake recipe (don’t be afraid- it tastes nothing like carrots :) ), but then I thought- why shouldn’t try to make a cupcakes from it? And from that moment I have used this recipe only for that purpose. I will soon post this recipe on my FOOD category! At this time I decorated them with icing sugar, homemade black currant jam and fresh strawberries, but there are plenty of other options for decorating.

 Audray with her cousin Hugo and Auntie Rita





No comments:

Post a Comment