LINDEX vs NET-A-PORTER


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10525109/?claim=y982fctjqbn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
1.Scarf / 2.Hat / 3.Blouse / 4.Trousers / 5.Bracelet / 6.Shoes / 7.Jacket / 8.Necklace / 9.Leather gloves / 10.Ring / 11.Bag





1.Scarf / 2.Hat / 3.Blouse / 4.Trousers / 5.Bracelet / 6.Shoes / 7.Jacket / 8.Necklace / 9.Gloves / 10.Ring / 11.Bag

 
 Not many of us can really afford to shop in high fashion designer stores like NET-A-PORTER. So today I wanted to show you, guys, how can you have the same look on friendly budget. LINDEX is one of my favourite destination for shopping, so it was my choice for this competition. I really love how LINDEX look turned out. I think the only weak part about it is shoes & bag. So my advice today:  Invest your funds in high-quality accessories - shoes and bags, because they can make your outfit look fancy or cheap.
I would like to hear your opinion. What do you think, guys?

All links under collage takes you to Latvian LINDEX site (Latvian Lats is very similar to British Pounds), but you can search for your country on: www.lindex.com


HAVE A GREAT DAY! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment