Liene




It is so funny to see how your peers grow up. I still remember them as babies and me & my sister fighting for which of us would hold them. And now they have grown up, and we are having great time & movie nights together.


The story is about my little cousins Liva & Liene. I have made photo sessions with them since they were kids, and I still do. They have become adults so fast and now they are two young, beautiful women with their own sense of style.


Today I wanted to have some girl talk with them about fashion, dreams etc. And have a sneak peak in their closets, of course!  




Name: Liene

Age: 18

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

 - Living together with my family – husband and 2 little kids in our family house. Having job that I love (not sure jet what would it be :) )



 If you would have an opportunity to do whatever you want, what would it be?



  - I would travel all over the world together with my friends.



 What are the three most important things for a girl to look good?


 - Good skin, nice shoes and smile!

 How would you describe your style?

 - Romantic, casual, femenine

Do you have something you thought you could never wear, but now you do?

 - Skinny jeans

Your favourite fashion designer at the moment?

 - Marc Jacobs, Alannah Hill, Gucci

 Favourite place for shopping?

 - ‘Zara’

 It’s shoes for Carrie Bradshaw... What is your obsession, if you have any?

 - Dresses



Your celebrity style icons are...

 - Vanessa Hudgens,  Miranda Kerr, Victoria Beckham, Zoe Saldana, Kourtney Kardashian

 If you would need to choose 1 place in the world to live in, besides Latvia, what would it be? Why?

- It would be Italy. I have lived there for a while and really enjoyed it. The food is so delicious there!   Yes, I wouldn’t mind to return.

 If your friends would have to describe you, what would they say?

 - I am friendly, sweet & funny. It is easy to stay in my company. I am helpful & reliable. (And she is a  great cook!)

 Favourite movie or TV Series?

 - ‘How I met your mother’, ‘Game of thrones’,  ‘Keeping up with The Kardashians’, ‘Gossip girl’,  ‘Pretty little liars’, ‘Lost’, ‘Anna Karenina’, ‘Life as we know it’, ‘The Vow’,’ Sex and the city’, ‘How  to lose a guy in 10 days’, ‘Dirty dancing’, ‘Pride and Prejudice’, ‘The Notebook’, ‘Just go with it’,  ‘Crazy, Stupid Love’


 Favourite coctail?


 - Mojito

  Your favorite pieces at the moment?

- Black blouse from Zara & violet rain boots from Liu Jo. They are so sweet that it is hard not to wear them even in a good weather :) 
P.S. You can see them in one of my previous posts: Liu Jo rain boots

 What is definitely a must-have in  your wardrobe?

 - A nice dress


To be continued...



 

1 comment:

  1. She's SO beautiful! :) The most beautiful women definitely do live in Latvia!

    ReplyDelete